Stone Church Brewing Cruise
- From $899.38 USD per person (double occupancy)
Balcony Staterooms - Category 2D and 4B - **250.00 per person deposit
- Friday, April 14th - Wednesday, April 19th, 2023
- 5 Nights Cabo Overnight - departing from Los Angeles onboard Royal Caribbean’s Navigator of the Seas
- Poolside party sponsored by Stone Church Brewing
- Beer and Food pairing event one night on the ship
- Join Bill on a Brewery tour in Cabo San Lucas, Yenekamu Brewing Company & Baja Brewing
- Short stop at Casa del Habano, to pick up cigars
TO BOOK CALL 909-289-8462*E-mail: email@example.com
THE SHIP: Royal Caribbean's amplified "Navigator of The Seas"
The Navigator of The Seas atmosphere is ideal for a fabulous getaway offering unparalleled ways to make the most out of every sea day. From maxed-out slides and next-level rides, to dining that delights and onboard entertainment tailor-made to light up the night, you’ll never run out of things to do.
There’s far more to do onboard than laze away, dine and imbibe. Daredevils will love the ship's Perfect Storm duo of waterslides -- The Blaster aqua coaster and Riptide headfirst mat racer. Fun seekers will enjoy glow-in-the-dark laser tag, an escape room, the rock climbing wall, and a surf simulator.
The fun doesn’t end before dusk, either. The pool deck is a main attraction any time of day, thanks to the lively Lime and Coconut, a three-level bar that transforms from a daytime sunbathing spot to a nighttime, open-air lounge with a string light-dimmed balcony and rooftop! In addition, there are original stage productions, pub performances, sing-a-long at Schooners Bar & ice shows starring a cast of professional skaters from around the world.
April 14 San Pedro, California
April 15 Cruising
April 16 Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
April 17 Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
April 18 Cruising
April 19 San Pedro, California
Photo credit: aagay on Visualhunt