Dalmatian Elegance Lower Deck Cabin Deluxe (Summer 2017)
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Split: A guided tour of the historic centre.
- Korčula: A guided walking tour through the herringbone maze of streets and flagstone plazas.
- Mljet: Join your Cruise Manager for a stroll to the Veliko Jezero (Big Lake) in the National Park. Visit the Benedictine Monastery of St Mary.
- Dubrovnik: A guided walking tour.
- Kuna: Tour the local church and monastery.
- Dubrovnik: See Onofrio's Fountain, Rector's Palace and city walls. Admire the Franciscan and Dominican monasteries.
AUTHENTIC REGIONAL FLAVOURS
- Bol: At a local winery, relax with some appetisers and sample some of the revered wines of the island.
- Dubrovnik: Cruise alongside the towering old city walls while a buffet dinner is served on-board.
- Kuna: Meet the locals and enjoy a typical village feast of Croatian delicacies.
- Bol: Celebrate the grand finale of your cruise with a special Captain's dinner and live entertainment.
- 8 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 5 Lunches (L), 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 1 Highlight Dinner (HD), 1 three-course Dinner (D) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD).
- Dubrovnik: Ride the cable car to the summit of Srđ Mountain for scenic views over the famous fortifications and Elaphiti Islands.
STAY AT THE BEST ADDRESSES
- Avangard (Futura II) Cruise Ship: The newly built luxurious Avangard (Futura II) features spacious cabins, twin or double beds, private bathrooms, air-conditioning, a sundeck and restaurant area.