Indulgence in Eastern Canada and Cruise Ocean View Cabin (Luxury Gold - Summer 2017)
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
- Toronto: See museum row, Queen's Park and City Hall.
- Niagara: Browse the shops and galleries of Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Ottawa: Visit the Parliament and view the Royal Canadian Mint and National Art Gallery.
- Quebec: Visit the Montmorency Falls. See the Plains of Abraham and the Citadel.
- Montreal: Enjoy the views from Mount Royal and explore the Old Town.
HIGHLIGHT HOTELS AND LOCATIONS
- Hotel Overview: From the luxurious Fairmonts - Le Chateau Frontenac in Quebec and the Chateau Laurier in Ottawa, to the stunning Hotel Bonaventure Montreal and Omni King Edward in Toronto, the elegant hotels on this tour are all centrally located and allow you to make the most of your stay.
- Ottawa: Join us for a Highlight Dinner, including wine at the Courtyard Restaurant.
- Quebec: Chef Martin will prepare a delectable meal before he and his musicians regale you with a diversified musical repertoire.
- Montreal: Celebrate with wine and good cheer at Gibbys in Old Montreal.
- 1 Welcome Dinner (WD), 7 Full Breakfasts (FB), 2 Highlight Dinners (HD) and 1 Celebration Dinner (CD); Aboard Holland America Line* 7 Full Breakfasts (FB), 6 Lunches (L) and 7 Dinners (D) *Exclusive to 15-day Land and Cruise itinerary.
- Toronto: Take in panoramic views of the city from the CN Tower.
- Niagara Falls: Greet the howling spray, wind and thunder at the base of the falls on-board your cruise.
- Ottawa: Meet a retired member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, colloquially known as the Mounties.
- Ottawa: Visit the city's majestic Parliament buildings, including the Central Peace Tower.
- Quebec: On a walking tour, a Local Expert will bring to life this beautiful and historic city that will feel as if you've set foot on European soil.
- Quebec: Learn all about the Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac as an expert leads you on an exclusive tour of this iconic building.
- Montreal: Visit some of the city's most iconic sites with a Local Expert, including the Notre Dame Basilica With its dazzling combination of blue and gold.
- Montreal: Visit Saint Joseph's Oratory, home to one of the world's greatest organs and enjoy a short, exclusive recital.