Elegance of the East Coast end Washington (Summer 2018)
About New York City
- Boston: Savour a Highlight Dinner at the Chart House, located in what was John Hancock's legendary waterfront counting house.
- Philadelphia: Dine at Davio's Northern Italian Steakhouse, housed in the historic Provident Bank off fashionable Rittenhouse row.
- Washington, DC: At your Farewell Celebration Dinner, old-fashioned hospitality is blended with fine cuisine, wine and an outstanding setting at Filomena Ristorante – an experience to delight all senses.
- Dining Summary: 7 Buffet Breakfasts (BB) and 4 Dinners with wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- New York: With a Local Expert, witness some of the city's most renowned landmarks, including the Empire State and Chrysler buildings.
- New York: Witness the towering ceilings and majestic pillars and hustle and bustle as you explore Grand Central Station with a Local Expert.
- Newport: The Breakers, the most grandiose of Newport’s mansions, is an Italian Renaissance palace and is nothing short of sumptuous. View the priceless tapestries, fine mosaic work, irreplaceable paintings, and ornate furniture that testify to the wealth of one of America’s most affluent families.
- Boston: Immerse yourself in the history of the American Revolutionary War as you follow part of Boston's red-brick Freedom Trail.
- Boston: Learn about the history of Harvard, one of America's most prestigious universities, from a Harvard scholar.
- Philadelphia: View Independence Hall and the giant cracked Liberty Bell in its own glass pavilion.
- Washington, D.C.: See the city's iconic landmarks lit up by the night sky on an Illumination Tour.
- New York: The Loews Regency New York Hotel has defined Park Avenue hospitality and sophistication since it opened its doors in 1963.
- Boston: The historic Federal Reserve Bank of Boston has been transformed into The Langham, an iconic and luxurious city-centre hotel.
- Philadelphia: History, elegance and an ideal location come together in a perfect blend at The Ritz Carlton Philadelphia.
- Washington, DC: Enjoy the utmost in luxury at the Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown.
- New York: Enjoy a private music recital with a musician from the famed Juilliard School.
- Washington, DC: Meet with a former espionage agent for personal insights into the undercover world of the Cold War.