Explore Europe with Kathy Garver
- From $2,630.00 USD per person C4 cabin cruise fare
Welcome On Board...
AMADEUS River Cruises & Connection to Cruise are pleased to announce the award-winning actress, author, producer and speaker KATHY GARVER who will be highlighted on an Exclusive 8-day River Cruise down the Danube.
Departing July 1-8, 2022 – SPACE IS LIMITED!
Starting from: Category C4 - $2480.00
Kathy will share amusing anecdotes and clips of her career along with stories about her long time friendships with fellow child stars, Paul Petersen, Jon Provost, Patty Duke and others, based on her best selling book X Child Stars: Where Are They Now. Don't miss it!
Classical Danube | July 1 - July 8, 2022
*BOOK BY NOV 30, 2021 & RECEIVE AN EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT OF $150.00 PER PERSON OFF PRICES BELOW!
1. C4: $2630.00 p.p. double occ.
2. C1: $3003.00 p.p. double occ.
3. B4: $3421.00 p.p. double occ.
4. B1: $3704.00 p.p. double occ.
5. A1: $4032.00 p.p. double occ.
6. Suite Mozart: $4698.00 p.p. double occ.
Deposit: 10% of cruise fare required to secure your reservation.
*Deposit is non-refundable.
Travel protection & Insurance is recommended.
8 day cruise PASSAU - BUDAPEST aboard the AMADEUS Star
Traverse four of Europe’s most important countries while visiting three world famous capital cities. This scenic cruise through beautiful landscapes, including the UNESCO protected Wachau Valley, is full of culture, history and charm.
Day 1 Passau Embarkation from 4:00 pm: Welcome Cocktail and Welcome Dinner in the evening.
Day 2 Regensburg - Walking tour of Regensburg in the morning. Excursion to Weltenburg Abbey in the afternoon. Bavarian evening on board.
Day 3 Passau & Linz - Walking tour of Passau* in the morning OR Full-day excursion to Salzburg with Salzkammergut and lunch* (by bus from Passau/to Linz) Linz Walking tour of Linz with tasting of "Linzer Torte" on board in the afternoon.
Day 4 Emmersdorf - Melk - Wachau excursion to Melk Abbey. Emmersdorf and wine tasting (by bus from Emmersdorf/to Weissenkirchen) Leisure time/rejoin the ship in Vienna. Durnstein Walking tour or excursion to the vineyard and winery "Winzer Krems"
Day 5 Vienna - tour of Vienna in the morning. Guided tour of the Schönbrunn Palace in the afternoon. Classical Concert “Sound of Vienna” in the evening.
Day 6 Bratislava - excursion tour of Bratislava in the morning. Excursion to Schloss Hot Palace & Estate or Excursion to the small Carpathian wine route in the afternoon. Captains Gala dinner in the evening.
Day 7 - Esztergom & Budapest - Excursion to Esztergom basilica, Visegrad castle and Szentendre. (by bus from Esztergom to Budapest. City tour of Budapest with visit of St. Matthew's Church and Fisherman's Bastion in the afternoon. Evening Cruise in Budapest with folklore show.
Day 8 - Budapest - Disembarkation after breakfast.
Excursions (above) marked in bold are not included in the cruise rate and are given as examples of sightseeing options available to pre-purchase at discounted rates and are listed below.The group rates include the following services:
- Accommodations based on the allotted group block.
- Full board including: Early Riser (reduced breakfast buffet in the Panorama-Bar),Buffet Breakfast (includes omelette service), Lunch (Buffet or table service depending upon the itinerary),
Light Lunch (served in the Panorama-Bar), Dinner (5 courses, 3 choices for main course), Coffee & tea, iced water with meals, midnight (late night) snack.
(No refund for meals not taken onboard; full board service starts with dinner on embarkation day and ends with breakfast on disembarkation day)
- Music program every day in the bar by a pianist or by the Amadeus music group
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner and Captain’s Gala Farewell Dinner
- Experienced English speaking cruise director
- Free-flowing red & white regional wines, beer & soft drinks with lunch and dinner onboard.
- Complimentary WiFi
- 24-hour coffee station
- Bottled water in every stateroom
- Audio headsets for optional shore excursions
- All port charges and local taxes
Services not included in the group rate:
- Expenditures of personal nature
- Shore Excursions
- Transfers and other ground arrangements - can be pre-booked through Connection To Cruise
- Visa costs (if required for entering or passing through the various countries within the featured itinerary
- Tips (we recommend USD 12.00 per person, per day)
Call 888 798-9133 to secure your cabin and price
Call - 888-798-9133