Explore Europe with Kathy Garver
- From $2,513.00 USD per person C4 cabin cruise fare
Welcome On Board...
AMADEUS River Cruises & Connection to Cruise are pleased to announce the award-winning actress, author, producer and speaker KATHY GARVER who will be highlighted on an Exclusive 8-day River Cruise down the Danube.
Departing May 23, 2021 – SPACE IS LIMITED!
Starting from: CAT: C4 $2513.00
Kathy will share amusing anecdotes and clips of her career along with stories about her long time friendships with fellow child stars, Paul Petersen, Jon Provost, Patty Duke and others, based on her best selling book X Child Stars: Where Are They Now. Don't miss it!
Classical Danube | May 23 - May 30, 2021
- EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT: $150.00 PER PERSON OFF PRICES BELOW!
1. C4: $2513.00
2. C1: $2643.00
3. B4: $3073.00
4. B1: $3333.00
5. A1: $3660.00
6. Suite Mozart: $4316.00
Deposit: 10% of cruise fare required to secure your reservation.
*Deposit is non-refundable.
Group travel protection plan is recommended.
8 day cruise BUDAPEST - PASSAU aboard the AMADEUS Star
Traverse four of Europe’s most important countries while visiting three world famous capital cities. This scenic cruise through beautiful landscapes, including the UNESCO protected Wachau Valley, is full of culture, history and charm.
Day 1 Budapest Embarkation from 4:00 pm: Welcome Cocktail and Welcome Dinner in the evening.
Day 2 Esztergom - Excursion to Esztergom and Szentendre (by bus from Esztergom/ to Budapest). Budapest City tour of Budapest in the afternoon. Cruise through Budapest with folklore show in the evening
Day 3 Vienna - Bratislava City tour of Bratislava in the morning. Guided tour of the Imperial Schlosshof Palace in the afternoon. Captain´s Gala Dinner
Day 4 Vienna City - tour of Vienna in the morning. Guided tour of the Schönbrunn Palace in the afternoon. Concert visit “Sound of Vienna” (Cat. B)
Day 5 Melk - Wachau excursion with Melk Abbey Emmersdorf and wine tasting (by bus from Emmersdorf/to Weissenkirchen) Weissenkirchen Leisure time/rejoin the ship Vienna.
Day 6 Passau - Walking tour of Passau* in the morning or Full-day excursion to Salzburg incl. Salzkammergut and lunch* (by bus from Passau/to Linz) Linz Walking tour of Linz* in the afternoon.
Day 7 Regensburg - Walking tour of Regensburg in the morning. Excursion to Weltenburg Abbey in the afternoon Bavarian evening on board.
Day 8 Passau Disembarkation after breakfast.
Excursions (above) marked in bold are not included in the cruise rate and are given as examples of sightseeing options available to pre-purchase at discounted rates and are listed below.The group rates include the following services:
- Accommodations based on the allotted group block.
- Full board including: Early Riser (reduced breakfast buffet in the Panorama-Bar),Buffet Breakfast (includes omelette service), Lunch (Buffet or table service depending upon the itinerary),
Light Lunch (served in the Panorama-Bar), Dinner (5 courses, 3 choices for main course), Coffee & tea, iced water with meals, midnight (late night) snack.
(No refund for meals not taken onboard; full board service starts with dinner on embarkation day and ends with breakfast on disembarkation day)
- Music program every day in the bar by a pianist or by the Amadeus music group
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner and Captain’s Gala Farewell Dinner
- Experienced English speaking cruise director
- Free-flowing red & white regional wines, beer & soft drinks with lunch and dinner onboard.
- Complimentary WiFi
- 24-hour coffee station
- Bottled water in every stateroom
- Audio headsets for optional shore excursions
- All port charges and local taxes
Services not included in the group rate:
- Expenditures of personal nature
- Shore Excursions
- Transfers and other ground arrangements - can be pre-booked through Connection To Cruise
- Visa costs (if required for entering or passing through the various countries within the featured itinerary
- Tips (we recommend USD 12.00 per person, per day)
Call 888 798-9133 to secure your cabin and price
Call - 888-798-9133