Go Glamping in the Galapagos on the Celebrity FloraPosted on 01/11/2019
What's better than a once-in-a-lifetime cruise to the Galapagos Islands? Sleeping under the spectacular night skies in one of the most remote places in the world on the deck of a ship that's the height of modern luxury.The Celebrity Flora is a first for the cruise line, dedicated to exploration of the natural wonder of the Galapagos islands. The ship launches in May, 2019, and is based on the island of Baltra in the Galapagos.
100 privileged guests at a time will experience the Galapagos islands in the Flora's all-suite environment. In addition to the stylish design, dining, cocktails and onboard signature Celebrity Cruises lifestyle, this exploration ship is designed specifically for the best possible Galapagos luxury experience:
- innovative, outward-facing design providing 360-degree views of the islands, open air lounges with hot tubs and cabanas with a view,
- expert-led ecological seminars,
- seamless sea-to-shore transportation in yacht tenders off the open marina at the ship's aft,
- environmentally-conscious features like extreme energy efficiency and anchorless technology to protect the sea floor, and
- an open-air stargazing platform on the top deck.
Start your Trip!Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Otavalo & Cotopaxi Independent Adventure
A perfect add-on to any Ecuador or Galápagos adventure, set off alo...
Family Land Galápagos — Multi-Activities
Looking to give your kids a crash course in exotic wildlife? What b...
Inland & Amazon
It’s quite poetic that Ecuador is the centre of this big, beautiful...
Galápagos – Central and East Islands aboard the Reina Silvia Voyager (Cruise Only)
Once you visit these isolated Galápagos Islands that teem with an i...